This site is about people like you.
- Would you be better able to do your job if you had more access to research?
- Are you involved with a charity that’s trying to make the world a better place, but can’t do its best work because the information it needs is behind a paywall?
- Are you a student who can’t get access to all the information you need for your studies?
- Do you have a hobby that you enjoy doing, but where you’re hindered by not being able to read the papers you need?
- Do you, or someone close to you, have a health issue that you be better able to deal with if you could get hold of the latest peer-reviewed research?
Or do you find that because you are able to use open-access research, you’ve been able to do more with your work, charity, studies or hobby?
Then we want to hear from you!
If this is you, please leave a comment below briefly summarising your situation. (If you’re not already logged into WordPress, you’ll need to fill in your email address: don’t worry, it won’t be displayed to the world). We’ll get in touch.